Comment on the article "Motivation for learning English"
I’ve read this article and left satisfied with it very much! And I have several points to say.
I really enjoyed the article because it is very useful for such beginners in teaching as I. And as I’m going to be a teacher it is extremely important for me HOW to teach.
This article tells not only HOW to teach somebody, but also how to improve your own knowledge. Because the real teacher is a teacher who doesn’t make mistakes.
I appreciated the meaning about motivation. In deed in nowadays motivation is the main thing in the teaching process. Because I think very little people can teach a pupil if he (she) doesn’t want. We can even judge by ourselves, if we don’t like the subject, it very hard to learn it. For example all my life I’ve been hating Maths! And everything is because of my teachers, who couldn’t make me interested in it, who didn’t appreciate me.
So I’m not only agree with many points of this article, but I’ll take into consideration some facts from it.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий