Comment on the video "How to manage stress reduction"
I've wanched the video and I liked it very much. Nowadays it is very useful to know how to survive in stress situation, and what to do to reduce the influence of stress situations on us. Actually she advised not to take all the problems too serious and too close to your heart. So if everything around you just got crazy, you should just close your eyes, to breathe out and think that all this happens with them, but not with you. You should stay calm, everything is not so permanent. Problems at work, angry boss, angry people around you, everything is not serious. Just let people do what they want and stay calm.
As for me I’m trying not to allow this stressful situation. I’m trying to surround myself with kind and beloved people, who’ll never, do harm to me, or at least they will always have a minute to listen to your problems, and know how to help you. In any way if it happen that I got in such stressful situation, I use a method against it. This method is very easy. So, you are in the stressful situation: everything goes round, people are like crazy, and your boss is angry with you and is abusing you. When one person abuse another he send his negative energy to him, and another person accepts it, and than feel bad. What should this person, I mean you, to do? You should to create a protection from this negative energy. Just imagine a waterfall between you and your offender. And that’s all. It’s very easy. This imaginary waterfall will turn this negative energy back to offender.
For me it is the best way to reduce the stressful situation, and I advice it to everybody who takes everything to close.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий