пятница, 19 ноября 2010 г.

Work-Life Balance
I was thinking on this theme for a long time and couldn’t find the one universal answer. It’s very hard to give such an advice which will be appropriate for everybody. It is not a secret that people are different by nature, they have different aims and values. So it is really difficult to find the panacea.
But later I thought that though all people are different, some of them could be alike in some visions on life. The thing I want to say is that all types and manners of life could be divided in some groups. To make my thoughts clear for you I’ll give an example. A woman A is a housewife, and she is working, but her job for her is not as important as her family. A woman B is a housewife and she is also working, but for B the job is the main thing in her life. They are completely different, but there are a lot of women in the world who are living according to the first or the second model of life. We can find a lot of such models of life and each model has its own work-life balance.
I’m not working yet, but I’m studying in the Institute and it is a kind of job I think. Sometimes it is even harder to learn than to work. So such people as I, and I believe there a plenty of them in the world, also need this work-life balance. In this very article I’ll suggest you my own life-work balance and accept it or not is up to you.
The main point. A person should sleep as much as his organism needs to restore energy. You’ll say that it is impossible because you have a lot of home task and that’s why you go to bed very late, and you have to get up very early. But look inside your problem. Why do you have a lot of home task? Because you left everything on the last day. Instead of to arrange the whole home task during the week, you leave everything on the last day. So the first tip is to plan your life.
Than some people can say, that planning is very hard, and indeed it’s very hard. For example I hate planning, but I do it. And it is very important to do everything what you have planned. Of course you can say that this item of work I’ll do tomorrow, but don’t you think that laziness come tomorrow and you willn’t anything again? So if you planned, be so kind to do it. And if you didn’t plan all your business will become a pile. You will not cope with your work and as a result you’ll just have a stressful situation, you will not be able to sleep, and again as a result you can become ill.
Moreover you should cope with your priorities. What is more important for you: your education or your pleasure for example. Think about what you want in this life and after this start to plan your day. In this case you will understand what things you should do first.
And in the end I’d like to say, that people are lazy by nature, and because of this laziness they often have problems. Life is a rather hard thing, so don’t make it harder with your laziness. Do everything in time, plan you life, decide your priorities, and life will become easier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий